A blog is not a book :-)

This blog is written in International English, the fluid ever evolving dialect of people in the Western World who are broadening their mental horizons, exploring different ways of being beyond their own cultural programming.


One request to all readers, but especially the native English speakers: please assess the quality and usability of the texts on this blog using the dictionary and grammar book of your soul.


I write on this blog what I feel inspired to write, when I feel inspired to write it, in no particular order. I hope you'll enjoy the fuzzy logic behind it too.


18 Jun 2015

Scarily beautiful

I have chosen my ‘ nom de plume’ Dageraad, because it means dawn, in Dutch.
Major but relatively unconventional inspiration, that I identify as coming from the Knowing, usually finds me in that brief window of time where the conscious mind is awake enough to observe, but not awake enough to object or reject right away the new concepts... at dawn.

The new idea has usually just enough links to what is consciously known to my own belief system , things I am puzzling with, to raise some curiosity that allows it to get some more attention.

Sometimes there is a very delicate balance between seeing the beauty and usability of an idea related to the things I am working on and the unconventionality of it.  Having a fair idea on what is understood to be ‘normal’ by the others involved..... I know how far-fetched this idea may seem to them.

When an idea comes in that rings true on being ‘viewed with suspicion, by others ( and also knowing why)’ it is not a complete joy to toy with the idea in my attention. It is, as I call it, ‘ scarily beautiful’.

I ‘d like to think that I handle all ideas with care, but these scarily beautiful ideas get the royal treatment of care.
Two reasons:
  • Because I do want to take the feelings of the others involved into account... if for no better reason than that no-one will ever consent in partaking in the practicalities of bringing an idea into the world, if they don’t give it at least the benefit of the doubt.
  • Because these scarily beautiful ideas have so much potential to make a real difference, not just to me or one other person. They always vibrate on a level of major importance, having the potential to make a difference in the increase of the wellbeing for many people.

Yes, apart from dealing with the beauty on the one hand side and the scary part of mentioning a far-fetched idea to somebody on the other side, there is also a scary part right in the middle, where I feel the responsibility that it is up to me to act wisely with all this, to give it a fair chance.

This morning, I received such scarily beautiful inspiration.
I am buzzing with it, glowing internally.

This is not the place, nor the time to share more details about the content of it.
But I do feel a drive to express and share my gratitude for receiving this inspiration from the Knowing, here.

Thank you Universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment