A blog is not a book :-)

This blog is written in International English, the fluid ever evolving dialect of people in the Western World who are broadening their mental horizons, exploring different ways of being beyond their own cultural programming.


One request to all readers, but especially the native English speakers: please assess the quality and usability of the texts on this blog using the dictionary and grammar book of your soul.


I write on this blog what I feel inspired to write, when I feel inspired to write it, in no particular order. I hope you'll enjoy the fuzzy logic behind it too.


22 May 2015

Thank you in advance

Thanks to all involved.
Without your contributions, the knowing wouldn't have been the same.
Life, wouldn't have been the same.

I explicitly encourage you to play with the information you find here.

Use it as it is, or with modifications to your taste.
I ask you two consider two things in the process:

1) If you communicate to others about it, remember to name the source.
2) If you consider the essence of this text to be a valuable contribution to your life, please remember to share your resourcefulness with me and others.

suggestions

Enjoy!

Esther Dageraad

No comments:

Post a Comment