A blog is not a book :-)

This blog is written in International English, the fluid ever evolving dialect of people in the Western World who are broadening their mental horizons, exploring different ways of being beyond their own cultural programming.


One request to all readers, but especially the native English speakers: please assess the quality and usability of the texts on this blog using the dictionary and grammar book of your soul.


I write on this blog what I feel inspired to write, when I feel inspired to write it, in no particular order. I hope you'll enjoy the fuzzy logic behind it too.


31 May 2015

different words, different worlds

This blog is dedicated to introducing the Knowing,  as a source of information (open to everyone) to improve the quality of life (‘s decisions) with.

You’ll see, if you read several blog posts here, that  a couple of words appear regularly.
I zoom in on some of those,  in more detail.
I describe how I view them, how I define them, how I play with them, how I relate them to ‘shaping life’.

These words are often very straightforward words, used by us all in every single day.
I see how our words (more to the point, our interpretation of them) shapes our worlds.
Looking at our worlds, I feel that our current common understandings can do with an update and I like to give some suggestions for looking at some of the words we use and the way we use them.

To me, choosing a different word, illustrates a different world.
Even the same word, used in a different way, holds the power to make a significant difference in the world.
To me, it is not ‘ just semantics’.
I am aware that introducing a new concept to a human mind is already quite some task.
Inviting people to re-view a known and daily used concept, to see that in a different light than they have done for X-amount of time,  is......?

Still, I’ve been known to say frequently:” I like my challenges to be tough”.......I feel the strong drive to share this, so I do.
I simply have T(O) ASK you:  “Do you want to play and have fun with this too?”

The first word, that I am consciously and actively going to shine my light on, is INFORMATION.
My gutfeeling tells me:” That is going to keep me busy for a couple of blog posts!”


Keep an eye on the labels:
These blog postst will be filed under ' the concept of information highlighted'  label.

No comments:

Post a Comment