|Hypocritus, Hippocrates , Hypothesus|
(and Hypochonder, the one who physically carries the really heavy stuff)
on their way, paying their respect with their best gifts
Not the time of year, traditionally to speak of Epiphany, with three wise people paying their respects to the embodiment of a good life.
There is plenty of space for them to spend a night here, three fish in the freezer, three courgettes in the garden.
Why not share what we’ve got?
The four of us spoke about life, what works for them, what works for me.
It matched so beautifully, their story simply has to become a blog post.
(They all fulfil their specialised tasks to their best ability and have a power source that supports them, and they consult it whenever they can as their main power source. So, in whatever they do, they refer to it, like in their introduction here.)
I showed them some of my analogies and we soon agreed on how it fitted in with their Nomadic lifestyle.
In my map of Joy, Hippocrates identified himself with seeking Peace, Hypocritus with seeking Pleasure and Hypothesus with seeking Harmoney.
- Hippocrates is most concerned with ‘ What I do’,
- Hypocritus is most concerned with ‘ What I have’,
- Hypothesus with ‘ What I am’.
- Hippocrates : the high (working) standards of the physical elements ( the body) , mechanical/technical connections, ‘ what will people (be able) to do?’
- Hypocritus : the high standards of the outward appearance, the social connections, ‘what will people (be able to ) think’ (mind)
- Hypothesus: the high standards of development, the meta-physical connections (soul) , ‘ what will people (be able to) experience’
- Hippocrates says, whenever he is out doing his own for a long time, people call him dull and eventually he starts to look for more happiness.
- Hypocritus, says, whenever he is out doing his own thing for a long time, people call him shallow and eventually he starts to look for more happiness.
- Hypothesus says, whenever he stays home and Hypocritus and Hippocrates are out and about for a long time, together or apart, he gets somewhat lonely, because nobody visits him until they come home and start to look for more happiness.
That if your happiness can do with a boost, see that you are the whole nomadic tribe.
You are Hippocrates, Hypocritus and Hypothesus, they are the 3 wise personalities of your whole wisdom as a human being, paying their respective respects in sharing their gifts with the embodiment of a good life (you).
Everybody is Hippocrates, Hypocritus and Hypothesus.
The most interesting question is how the three of them are welcomed iand invited to share all their gifts in your dwelling, in you, by you, with you.
|Their main focus:|
Hypocritus: words..... form
Hippocrates: deeds......energy in form
Hypothesus: meaning..... energy