A blog is not a book :-)

This blog is written in International English, the fluid ever evolving dialect of people in the Western World who are broadening their mental horizons, exploring different ways of being beyond their own cultural programming.


One request to all readers, but especially the native English speakers: please assess the quality and usability of the texts on this blog using the dictionary and grammar book of your soul.


I write on this blog what I feel inspired to write, when I feel inspired to write it, in no particular order. I hope you'll enjoy the fuzzy logic behind it too.


7 Aug 2015

resonance

Illustration for the joy of sensing full resonance with your joyful contributions to the e-scape
Had an amazing day yesterday, with beautiful (and scarily-beautiful) inspiration to play with.
(Not the place nor the time to go into detail about it here).

The core of the idea had already gone through my hands, before I fully appreciated it and understood it.

Fantastic..... let's see how this idea develops......

No comments:

Post a Comment