A blog is not a book :-)

This blog is written in International English, the fluid ever evolving dialect of people in the Western World who are broadening their mental horizons, exploring different ways of being beyond their own cultural programming.


One request to all readers, but especially the native English speakers: please assess the quality and usability of the texts on this blog using the dictionary and grammar book of your soul.


I write on this blog what I feel inspired to write, when I feel inspired to write it, in no particular order. I hope you'll enjoy the fuzzy logic behind it too.


2 Sept 2015

grande finale and ouverture to fil-o-filie

 I’ve made a choice today.

Although I shall continue to love the Knowing, this is the last post on this blog about it.

Somehow, it feels complete, especially the last two posts have brought it to a ‘ grand finale’ in my perception.

I am going to focus on a Dutch project that I recently started, called fil-o-filie.
Same topics ( I can’t help it, it’s my passion), but different approach and… in my native tongue.

Any English speaking person interested in what I have to say about fil-o-filie, will have to rely on Google Translate and his/her own imagination to make sense of it.
The latter has, by the way, always been the case.

Later this month, fil-o-filie will appear on my internet-portal: www.1ucompany.com

Thank you for your interest in reading Loving The Knowing.


Enjoy your day!


The direct link to the project is: http://1ucompany.weebly.com/filofilie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment